- On the right side of the screen you'll see "Labels" under the "Post Settings" area.
- Click labels and add something that you want to 'categorize' your postings with. In my case, it's
- Who, What, When, Where, How, and Why
- Faith, Family, Fitness, Finance, Fun and Focus.
- Select the label you want your article to fall under. If you don't see one, just type it in and it will magically be added to the list.
- Save the article (post)
- It will magically be sorted into those articles with the same label.
How To Use Labels & Menus?
The 411 On S.T.A.N.
Stan Bush's (Me) passions are marketing, music, research, reading, writing and listening. I provide various consulting services, as well as hands on implementation for proof of concept. I began writing Surfin With Stan in 1994 and was published in various Knight-Ridder newspapers. I am self employed. Sales Training And Networking on Google+