So here's a recipe that is sure to convince her your working on it. It's main ingredient is turkey, so everybody knows that's healthy... right?
Pay attention to how you can make it 'bearable'.
Stuff you need to make it.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 15 oz can black beans
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans
- 1 15 oz can corn
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 29 oz diced tomatoes w/chilis
- 1 1.25 oz packet low sodium taco seasoning
- 1.07 lb turkey breast cutlets (4)
Mix everything together in a slow cooker except turkey. It doesn't really matter what order you put them in... as long as you put ithem in the Turkey broili
- Lay turkey on top and cover.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, remove turkey and shred.
- Return turkey to slow cooker and stir in.