- Subject: What is an Area 51 report?
- Purpose: To give readers an idea of what an area 51 report is?
- Research: None Needed...
- Findings: Reports in general take way too much time to write, at least for me. I think I am much omore productive when I time my activities. That is why I created the Are 51 Report. The concept is that it should take 5 minutes to write, and 1 minute to read. That's pretty much the gist of it. No mystery, now secret formula. Try it yourself and I think you'll fine that you can be more productive using this method. All you need is a stopwatch or clock…and the discipline to stop when the buzzer goes off.
- Conclusions: Everyone I've sent Area 51 reports to really liked them.
- Next Action: Create an area51reports blog and create a one note form to use for the report.
- Stumbling blocks : It just seems that some reports will take more than an area 51 report to cover the material.
- Solution for blocks: I have to determine if the report fits the project. But I also have to make a commitment and practice the discipline of NOT overcomplicating what the project is.
Reported by: Stan Bush http://www.google.com/profiles/stanbush
- Company : Sales Training And Networking - http://www.salestrainingandnetworking.com
What is an area 51 Report?
The 411 On S.T.A.N.
Stan Bush's (Me) passions are marketing, music, research, reading, writing and listening. I provide various consulting services, as well as hands on implementation for proof of concept. I began writing Surfin With Stan in 1994 and was published in various Knight-Ridder newspapers. I am self employed. Sales Training And Networking on Google+