Easy Peasy to make... and really good.
- some long-grain rice
- some salt
- some chopped collard leaves, unless you'd rather just tear em up by hand.
- some sugar
- some pepper
- some chicken boullion cubes
- Bring the water to a boil in a pot big enough to hold it
- Add the chopped collard greens, a handful at a time and stir it after each time.
- Put some salt and pepper in it.
- Add the sugar and stir.
- Turn the heat down to about 1/4 and let it simmer/semi boil till it's done. (about one quarter of a football game)
- Add enough Chicken Boullion cubes to make you think it'll taste good.
- Add enough rice in it to soak up most of the water. (That's about half as much rice as there is water)
- Let the rice cook during the next quarter.... kind os simmering/half boiling.
- If you put too much rice in the first time...add some water. If you got too much water...add some rice.
- Once it' looks ready... get you a bowl full of it and eat it.