I do my best work when I am working with a customer who has a clear direction of where they want to go. I also work best with people when we share a mutual respect of each others work.
Most people hire us when they are looking for results oriented technical support involving emerging technologies. If that is you...then connect with us via Twitter, Facebook, or our Website
A few random things about me...
- I prefer doing rather than watching.
- I prefer the truth over a lie.
- I prefer understanding over conflict.
- I prefer sanity over unnecessary tolerance.
- I prefer work over lazy.
- I prefer love over hate.
- I prefer good over evil.
- I prefer soft drinks over any alcoholic beverage.
- I prefer Ice Cream over vegetables. (unless it's Mint IC)
- I prefer any competitive level of amateur sports over professionals, with the exception of the Super Bowl, World Series, and most boxing matches.
Where I grew up
Places I've lived
Milwaukee, WI; New Orleans, LA; Atlanta, GA; Kansas City, MO; Dothan, AL; Tallahassee, FL; Macon, GA; Indianapolis, IN; Greenfield, WI; Metarie, LA; Detroit, MI; Washington, DC; San Fransico, CA; Dallas, TX
Companies I've worked for
Nunn Bush; Taylor Coulson Chevrolet; JMAC Olds; Bill Butler; IDMI; Tradebank International; Brass Boot; J107.1; Georgia Dept. of Education; Sales Training And Networking; GeorgiaWebs; Georgia Snow; Green Acres Discount; Gaylords; Joseph Neels; Butler Shoes; Local Ad Link; Zoegetics
Schools I've attended