The goal of this post is not to tell you about all the tweaks you can make to your calendar... that's completely up to you. But...if for some reason you find that you'd like to change the calendar that is sync'd with your IPhone... it's actually very easy. Follow the steps below and you'll have it done in about 30 seconds.
- On the iPhone, go to the Settings app.
- Go to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars settings.
- Scroll pretty far down the list to the Calendars section.
- One of the items there is the Default Calendar.
- Tap that and pick a calendar.