So why start now considering the impact social media is having on all forms of publishing. Aren't Newsletters dead? It all depends on what you're doing. Here's the Readers Digest Ben Franklin on that.
- If you're going to make something that I can read, comprehend, file away and be useful. I'm all in.
- If you're planning on invading ANY part of my existence with anything about pharmacies, enhancers and replicas I'm not interested.
Here's the Fifty-One on this:
- The people I sent the email to know that I don't send out spam.
- The information I sent could help them.
- The information was brief and presented with clarity of purpose.
- The things they were asked to do were... well... DO-Able.
- I didn't ask them to spend any money.