A perfect example of this is BlogPress on my Iphone. I purchased BlogPress to create 5 Minute Blogs easily. And it does that fairly well. The problem is that I don't use it! Why not? Do I enjoy wasting my time? Certainly not. Was the plan thought out? Absolutely. I created a list of requirements. I created a list of applications. I installed the applications and tested them. I can produce the documentation comparing various applications. So what happened?
Let's take a look at the requirements, applications and hardware. This will help identify the problem. Maybe there is still a chance for the concept. Maybe my logic, work, and plan will come to fruition. Here's the Fifty One on the project:
- Create two blogs online with the same content. One of them using Blogger. One of them using Wordpress. DONE!
- Find a blogging application that interfaces with both! DONE!
- Find a MOBILE blogging application that interfaces with both! DONE!
- Find a multi-platform TIMER application to limit post to 5 Minutes! DONE!
- Find application that will automate post to Social Sites! DONE
Ok, so the problem must be me. What did I change about the original plan? Easily identifiable. I added the 'branded' LABELS to the mix. This requires me to handle the graphic twice. I need to drop that concept and just post raw images.
Summary: If you want to post to multiple blogs from one screen. I can help. The process involves Google Apps, DNS, Blogger, WordPress, BlogPress, Notepad, Onenote and a smart phone. Contact me if you'd like to do this without headaches.