Parmesan Ranch Baked Chicken
Parmesan Ranch Baked Chicken Recipe
- 6 Boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Marinate the chicken breasts 2 to 4 hours in the ranch dressing.
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees before putting the chicken in the oven.
- Mix the Italian bread crumbs, salt, pepper and parmesan. Place the chicken breast into a baking pan and cove the chicken with the bread crumb mix.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes at 450 and then turn down the heat to 350 degrees and continue to bake for 30 minutes or until done.