This is as very easy to make and great tasting peach cobbler recipe that I think you'll like.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted chilled butter
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus 1/4 cup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 cups peeled fresh or frozen peaches
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch grated nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in large mixing bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry cutter or hands until it resembles coarse meal.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and cream.
- Knead approximately 3 minutes and let rest.
- Toss fruit with cornstarch, 1/4 cup sugar, and spices.
- Place fruit mixture in a 9 by 13-inch glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Cover with gobs of the cobbler dough.
- Bake 35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool...then eat until you can't eat anymore.