Finding Interested People
First you must locate yourself on the readership map. You can't draw a route without a place to start. To determine this you will need to know a couple of things.
- How many readers do you have now?
- How many readers do you want?
- How will you track the growth?
- How long do you expect it to take?
- Create a list of current friends, neighbors and clients.
- Send everyone an email announcing your blog.
- Send them an announcement each time you post a new article.
- Do this for the first month. After that, they should know if they want to be subscribed or not.
- Search for similar blogs. Comment on them ONLY if they are interesting. Do not inttrude.
- Search for similar businesses and comment on their sites.
- Search for places where you can post content for free.
- Search for places you can guest blog.
- Automate four Twitter announcements for each blog. 1 per quarter for the next year.
- Automate four Facebook announcements for each blog. 1 per quarter for the next year.
- Automate four Google+ announcements for each blog. 1 per quarter for the next year.
- Automate four LinkedIn announcements for each blog. 1 per quarter for the next year.
- Check the status of your progress twice a week. You want to check to see if the number of subscribers has increased as well as how many views the page has each day.
If you need help setting up your system to automate the processes described, please contact us!
Thanks for stopping by. The 'Fifty One on this" refers to the methods that I've created to organize my personal and business life. It has increased my personal time and my income. If you would like to find out more about how this works and his services, please contact us Here